Food insecurity services

Other food insecurity services:

Hawkeye Meal Share is an initiative that gives students the opportunity to donate their unused guest meal swipes online to any undergraduate, graduate, or professional student in need at the University of Iowa. Learn more at:

Hawkeye Meal Share 5x5in


Free Food at Iowa Facebook Page: Food insecurity is common on college campuses, including the University of Iowa. Food waste is also common. We want to remedy this discrepancy by spreading awareness about free food on campus. Whether you're promoting an event with free food or have leftovers that you'd like students to come pick up, this group is for you. Anyone is welcome to join the group and post about opportunities: