Food options for Student Organizations
Fuel your next student organization meeting! Student organizations hosting events or meetings in the IMU have several, new grab-and-go options for food. The following are instructions for how to access menus, place orders, make payment, and pick up orders.
University Catering offers hors d’oeuvres, snack trays, bakery items, and a full menu of catering options.
How to order from University Catering
- Visit the University Catering Student Order page.
- Add items to order, then check out.
- University Catering will contact you to verify order details and give you an order confirmation.
- Fill out a blue requisition form for payment and send with order confirmation to email@example.com.
- Pick up order from the IMU Welcome Center in Hubbard Commons, if not scheduled for delivery.
Java House / Heirloom Salad Company
Java House offers a variety of sandwich trays, signature salad pans, savory soups, individually-crafted lunch bags, breakfast, pastries, and coffee.
How to order from The Java House / Heirloom Salad Co.
- Visit catering.thejavahouse.com to start your order.
- Create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Choose the items you want and add them to your bag, then check out.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your items.
- Forward your order email to email@example.com with a completed Credit Card Request form attached.
- Check out credit card from Student Organization Business Office (SOBO, 132 IMU) to process payment.
- Pick up your order at The Java House on the ground floor of the IMU at the designated date and time.
- Questions about your order? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union Station Food Court
Union Station offers a variety of large Godfather’s Pizza options.
How to order from the Union Station
- Send an email to email@example.com with a list of pizzas you'd like to order.
- Bobbi will respond with further instructions.
- Please allow at least 24 hours notice before placing pizza orders with this process.