Spring 2022 Practices
To limit person-to-person contact, the Student Organization Business Office encourages student leaders to submit requests electronically whenever possible. For requests or transactions in which a visit to the SOBO office is required, appointments should to be scheduled ahead of time. Walk-in appointments are discouraged.
When You Visit In-Person
- Follow university COVID-19 guidelines.
- Ensure you schedule an appointment in advance, instructions for scheduling an appointment are listed below.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the SOBO office for those entering for scheduled appointments.
How to Access our Services
- Students can email SOBO to ask questions or submit payment requests.
- Zoom meetings may be scheduled to answer questions that are too complicated for email.
- Most payment requests can be submitted by completing a PDF form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If an in-person appointment is necessary for depositing cash/checks, picking up or dropping off P-cards, etc:
- Please email the SOBO office to set up appointments at email@example.com.
- Phone: (319) 335-3065
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Student Organization Business Office will provide the campus with regular updates regarding any service changes through the SOBO website.