Student Organization Re-Registration
Fall 2020 Re-registration - Open Monday, November 9th through Friday, December 4th
- Phase 1 - Engage Updates - Click here for instructions on how to complete Phase 1
- Phase 2 - Online training for any new student organization officers. If an organization has new leadership from the previous semester, those new leaders will be required to complete the required training.
- After you complete the required quizzes in ICON, you MUST go to the Student Organization Officer Training event in Engage and RSVP that you have finished the process
- Both phases MUST be completed by Friday, December 4th.
As part of re-registration student leaders are required to complete online training related to Anti-Hazing, Student Organization Policies, and Procedures, and Treasurer Operations. Training is facilitated via an ICON Course. Student Organization Leaders will be added to the course after they’ve completed phase one of re-registration.
*Please note that a separate COVID-19 guidelines training will also be added for Fall 2020 re-registration requirements.
Policies and Procedures
New Registration Open for Fall 2020!
New Registration will open October 5th – October 29th, with official standing in Spring 2021. They will receive communication from SORC by November 5th.
Click here for more information about how to Register a New Student Organization
Student Organization Development Opportunities
Student organization leaders and members are welcome to attend any of the training offered. Development training is designed and developed to meet the specific needs of our student organizations. Click here to see the Spring 2020 Development Presentation Schedule!
Student organizations can request various sessions to present. We are happy to sit down one-on-one, meet with an exec board, or present to your entire organization. Click here to schedule a presentation.
- Luke Visser - Coordinator, Student Organization Development